Friday, November 14, 2008

my cute kitty

here are some recent pictures of muji. i know i'm partial, but i think he's the cutest cat ever. and since i've been spending even more time at home the past few weeks, i've been seeing more of him than usual. i hope you don't mind me sharing. :)

p.s. he is indeed hanging out in the tub in the second picture. he's a funny cat and actually loves water. the other day i was taking a bath when he came and sat on the edge of the tub and starting playing in the water. hehe




3 comments:

Me said...

Cute kittie! J and E are in town. we got to hang out with Elijah.

Let Love Grow said...

Ah! I love your cat! I am a cat person - my cat is such a gift of joy to me, She and i have been together for 7 years!! She is like my child. I am so glad you have a sweet companion to enjoy!

Melanie said...

What's the dork doing in the tub?