Wednesday, September 10, 2008

things that make life good

earlier this week i think i had a little bit of food poisoning. even though it was miserable to have to run to the bathroom all night, i kept thinking about how thankful i am that i live in a great apartment and didn't have to run to an outhouse all night. being thankful for my bathroom, led me to think of other things i'm thankful for this week.

muji is the sweetest cat ever. he follows me everywhere and purrs contentedly whenever i pet him. how can i resist this cute face?


mongolian hair and my white american hair are two very different textures. finding a hairdresser who knows what to do with my slightly curly, thin, fine hair is a challenge. thankfully i've met the answer to that challenge in the person of batmonkh. he's cut my hair twice now and both times it's been just what i wanted. this isn't the greatest picture but you get the idea.


this morning i discovered this lovely pink flower growing from one of my plants. if that's not enough to make me smile, i don't know what is. :)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love Muj's beauty mark. And your hair and pretty flower. =)

I heard Abi and Hetee got to see you. We're still adjusting to life here with Nate going to school and all so I stayed to make sure he had a smooth Monday.

I miss you!

Azaa said...

aan whataa cute cat... so adorable..
and nice blog and very interesting..
:)

Anonymous said...

it's ALWAYS good to see something growing out of a plant you are attempting to grow. haha :) i'm a pretty successful flower killer. not much of a green thumb.

anyway. your hair looks wonderful! And that lovely pink shirt looks wonderful on you too! hee hee. muji is SUCH a beautiful and elegant cat, especially with that mongolia curly-que design, rich red background. :) very nice.

take care!
~Lydia

Anonymous said...

Your cat has amazing markings!