Thursday, September 4, 2008

things that have been making me smile

i'm borrowing a great idea from my friend melanie. she often lists things that make her smile, and i have a lot to smile about in the last few days. here goes what is hopefully the first of many such lists. :)

1. skype video chats

2. waking up to the sight of muji outside my window

3. letting muji in and hearing his contended purrs when i pet him

4. spontaneous dinners with brownies for dessert

5. a new curtain rod installed last night

6. my own version of "bircher muesli" for breakfast

7. catching the hot water just in time for a shower

8. knowing my first day of teaching is september 13

9. 4 fluffy pillows on my bed

10. 2 new plants bought from ladies selling them on the side of the street

and just for fun, here's a picture of muji

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.