Friday, October 3, 2008

friday night

thursday's classes went really well. i'm so relieved that even my lowest level students were able to accomplish the main objectives of the lesson. it gives me hope for the rest of the year. if thursday's class had bombed, i think i might be afraid of slowly pulling out all my hair in the next few months. hehe

in other news, i had a great day off. i spent the morning watching a movie and chatting with my boyfriend. then i ran some errands and did some shopping. i scored a pair of really great earrings, and i'll probably wear them tomorrow. :)


tonight i came home and made some delicious borscht for dinner. for those of you who might not know what i'm talking about, it's a vegetable soup made with beets. mine happens to be a glorious purplish, red color. i used a mini-food processor to chop up all the vegetables into tiny pieces. this made my soup a really uniform texture and so fun to put a whole spoonful into my mouth.


and as always muji is ridiculously adorable and irresistible. i love seeing this face everyday.

1 comment:

Ty said...

Glad to hear that your Thursday class went well.

fun earrings!

I love seeing pics of the mujister pujister!! I can't wait to meet him some day!