Saturday, October 11, 2008

a bump in the road

this week someone stole my wallet, my bible, and a large roll of packing tape from my purse... while i was in the school office! i was in the same room and someone had the nerve to take it when i turned my back. thankfully everything in my wallet can be replaced pretty easily and i didn't have much money in it. i think for me the worst part is just knowing that someone at the school did it when i was in the room! i have always said that if anyone ever steals my bible they obviously need to read it more than i do, so now i guess it's actually come true. please ask that whoever took it will read it and get to know the Author.

3 comments:

Ганзо said...

Hello, nice to meet you, it's an interesting blog to drop by.. goodluck for your blog, work and students, take care of your stuffs :)

Melanie said...

Hey, that's too bad! I always leave my stuff in the teachers room. I need to be more careful.

At least you still have your cell phone...

Love you!

Ty said...

mom told me about this....such a bummer!! I'm glad to know that you can replace it fairly easily.