Sunday, November 11, 2007

wha? wednesday? wedding?

can it really be that i am flying to america on wednesday and my younger sister is getting married on saturday??????
here are some things i'm looking forward to in the next 2 1/2 weeks - in no particular order.
*hugging my family
*kissing my family
*seeing lacey in her wedding dress and getting to be there for the big day
(ok those three are definitely the top things in the list, the rest are in no particular order)
*starbucks at the airport in beijing
*shopping in stores where there is more than one size of each piece of clothing
*zaxby's, pf chang's, and panera
*grass
*driving
*country music radio stations
*seeing extended family at the wedding
*barnes & noble
*slightly warmer weather
*THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH MY FAM (ok so this one should be one of the top of the list!)

now for a few things that i'll miss from mongolia.
*sunday morning fellowship and singing
*my kitten
*learning new ways to communicate everyday
*my teammates, fellow students, and teacher

4 comments:

J & E said...

What's zaxby's? SO excited for you to be heading back in a couple days - enjoy! I also miss country music stations :)

Melanie said...

What about ME?!

Jerk.

Just kidding. I got your message today on the way home. Had an awesome time! Didn't go straight to UB after all...I'm gonna watch "THE OFFICE" again. hehe.

Love you. Have a great time!!!

Barbara said...

did you have a great time!? Thanks for our beautiful card!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful time at home. Just got your most recent newsletter. My husband and I think of you often. Thanks for keeping this updated. It gives us a good pic of life there. Tell all of your teammates, Hey!