Wednesday, March 18, 2009

life with an infant

....or something like it.
every once in a while my cat, muji, decides that he wants to spend his night in much the same way a human infant spends the night - not sleeping. unfortunately last night was one of those nights and this morning hasn't proved any better. i went to bed just after 12 and was still awake an hour later because he was playing with something on my bed, chewing on my plants, and knocking things off the tops of my bookshelves. i finally grabbed him and pulled him in bed with me under the covers. he made his way down to my feet and sat there purring for a few minutes before making his way back out into wild freedom. it's times like that when i wish i had a bedroom instead of a one room apartment, since there is no where i can put him where he won't disturb me on nights like that. the part that is the most annoying though is that he woke up before 7 this morning in much the same mood and he's still chasing things all over the house with only intermittent breaks to come and play next to me on the bed. it's lucky for him that he's so cute or else he might have had a cold night on the balcony! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha

It was really funny but awful for you.It ruined your night.Didn't it?