Friday, February 20, 2009

bangkok, january 09

i apologize for such a long delay since my last post. i kind of left you hanging and you may be wondering if i made it back from thailand. :) well i'm happy to say that i made it back and had a fabulous time. i took a couple hundred pictures, but i'll just share a few of them with you here.

here is my boyfriend, jim, and me in seoul, korea. he lives in chicago, so we don't get to see each other during the semester. but...he was able to take a few weeks off work to meet me in thailand, and we were really happy to see each other. we both had a long layover in seoul, so we went into the city for the day.


this is my favorite teashop in seoul. i have always gone there when i've been in seoul, and it was a real treat to go there with jimmy. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

Great pics Aunt Amanda! Hope to see you SOON! I have a blog now, too. It is on my dads sign-in but it is ALL mine!!!!! :) It's called "My Broadway"!!! Come check it out if you want!
Luv u-
Lyssi :) :) :) :) :)