Saturday, March 1, 2008

it's still winter because.....

yesterday was probably the first day that it "warmed up" to above freezing. i wore my big winter boots to class, because there had still been some ice on the sidewalks the day before, and i didn't want to fall. on the way home from class, i noticed that the ice had almost all disappeared. with much excitement i decided NOT to wear my boots to the event i was going to last night.

my sisters can tell you the rest of the story, and i'm sure most of you can guess. :)

just in case you can't guess, i'll give you a hint. it wasn't above freezing last night and my butt is rather sore this morning. hehe

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. John Ledford said...

sis, i was cracking up in my office before your post was done because i was already picturing in my mind exactly what happened....it sortof resembled another memory i have of a similar experience when you WERE wearing boots in Nashville. hehehe....I love you!!!