Friday, January 15, 2010

new year, new goals

i have no idea if anyone will read this, since it's been months since my last post, but lately i've been feeling the urge to have a place to catch some of the random thoughts and things i experience each day. today i'm overcome by the urge to tell someone, anyone, that my neighbor has LOUDLY played an opera version of mariah carey's "without you" at least once a day for the past week. how do i know it's this song, and that it's an opera version? well, she plays it so loudly that i can hear the first verse in english, and the rest of it in italian. i can't help but be reminded of this video and want to laugh while i listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

2 comments:

Mandy Guss said...

This made me laugh out loud. Sorry that your neighbor is obnoxious, but that is hilarious... and of course, being reminded of the Bulgarian version of that song is even more funny. :) All that to say, I still read... because I have your posts show up directly in my google reader. :)

Sarah said...

Reminds me of when my upstairs neighbors in Choibalsan had a Karaoke machine...