Tuesday, August 14, 2007

in mongolia

i arrived in ulaanbaatar (ub) earlier today. i went on an unpacking "rampage" and got as settled into my apartment as i can until i can go shopping and pick up some more things. i'll take pix as soon as i can and upload them here when i get a chance. the really good news is that i should be able to have high speed internet in my apartment, but the not so good news is that i don't know when that will actually happen. let's hope sooner rather than later. :)
love and miss you all!
~amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, so glad you have arrived. I cna't wait to see what your apartment looks like and what you view is like.
Love You Much
Auntie Pauline

Melanie said...

Amanda,

I'm so glad you're here! And I can't wait to come see you. Which district are you in?

Call me!!!!!

Mel

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I'm so glad your there. And we can't wait to see the great apartment and other pics. Hope you find lots of good stuff on your shopping spree (because your gonna need more than that one glass).
Love,
Sarah

Imagine1122 said...

Hey, I just realized that I had bookmarked your wedding post and not your actual blog. I thought you hadn't posted anything new until I took a closer look today. Your pictures look great. I'm so glad you are getting settled it! :) There seems to be another Sarah on here...so, this is Sarah G. :)