Monday, June 11, 2007

deadlines

i tend to get the most work done when i have a major deadline pressing in on me. it is a bit trickier when there is a deadline pressing in, and i have to trust someone else to do the work.

in this case, the deadline is friday. the work is having 4 months worth of support in my account, so i can get airline tickets. and God is the one who has to do the work. well, i have to make some phone calls and send some emails, but he is the one who will move in my friends' hearts to have them join me in his work through me in mongolia.

dear friends, please join me in asking him to provide through others' generous gifts. (if you think you may be one of the "others" but haven't talked to me about it, please send me a message, so we can chat)

thanks so much! love to all! glory to him! ~amanda

1 comment:

J & E said...

Hey A - so glad you're joining blog-world - we're praying for you & love you SO much! J&E